Our Roswell Home Care Services:
With our home care services in Roswell you can remain independent and stay in your home is important, but illness or aging can make that difficult. Real McCoy Home Care can help you or a loved one continue to enjoy the comforts of home by providing in home assistance.
Realizing that you or a loved one would benefit from extra help can be difficult, and the variety of care options can seem overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be that way. The Real McCoy Home Care team can help with:
- Encouragement and comfort
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Laundry and ironing
- And more
- Hygiene and incontinence
- Grooming and skin care
- Walking and exercise
- Meaningful engagement
- Behavioral support
- Cognitive stimulation
- Positive communication techniques
Hospital to Home Care
- Reduce readmission to the hospital
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation to Doctors
- Help with exercise
- Coordination of care with doctors, hospice, physical therapists, and more
Fall Risk and overnight care
- Fall prevention: day or night
- Time off for family caregivers
We Can Help
Each client’s care needs are unique, so the Real McCoy Home Care team will provide a custom designed care plan to help our clients safely maintain their independence and enjoy the comforts of home.
Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays. Our clients choose the amount of time and type of care they require.
Who We Serve:
- Seniors – those who need non-medial care and support.
- Disabled – people that have some limits to their ability to complete daily tasks.
- Long-term Medical Conditions –these are individuals that may live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home.
- Respite for Primary Caregivers – family members who are primary caregivers often can benefit from a respite from their role as primary care provider.
- Hospital to home transitions after surgery, cancer, stroke, etc.
- Short-term injury or illness
- Assisted Living Supplemental Care – Residents can often can benefit from more affordable non-medical caregiver support that can improve the quality of life for loved ones in hospitals or nursing homes.
Think you can benefit from some help and support? Reach out and we will do a free Roswell in-home care assessment to help you make informed decisions about the level of support that you need.