Our Home Care Services:
With our home care services you can remain independent and stay in your home is important, but illness or aging can make that difficult. Real McCoy Home Care can help you or a loved one continue to enjoy the comforts of home by providing in home assistance.
Some of our Home Care Services:
- Joyful Companionship
- Meal Preparation & Planning
- Transportation & Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Hygiene & Bathing
- Safety Assistance
- Information & Referral Services
Non-medical Home Care allows our clients to maintain their independence and enjoy the comforts of home. We help them in-home so they can complete daily activities that are difficult, exhausting, and time-consuming while providing safety and companionship. This allows them and their family members to focus on the more important things in life.
Who We Serve:
- Seniors – those who need non-medial care and support.
- Disabled – people that have some limits to their ability to complete daily tasks.
- Long-term Medical Conditions –these are individuals that may live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home.
- Respite for Primary Caregivers – family members who are primary caregivers often can benefit from a respite from their role as primary care provider.
- Hospital to home transitions after surgery, cancer, stroke, etc.
- Short-term injury or illness
- Assisted Living Supplemental Care – Residents can often can benefit from more affordable non-medical caregiver support that can improve the quality of life for loved ones in hospitals or nursing homes.
Think you can benefit from some help and support? Reach out and we will do a free in-home assessment to help you make informed decisions about the level of support that you need.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone 404.536-1060
760 Old Roswell Road, Suite 113, Roswell, Georgia 30076